Monday, October 27, 2008

Almost There....

A few nights ago I was thrashing in my bed, trying to fall asleep. I wasn't pining after some lost love, but actually -as pathetic as it sounds- imagining how much better I'll feel when I can run again.

My feet are doing a lot better. Right now, I feel fine when I step but pressing directly into the bones will still causes some pain.

I'm going to give myself two more weeks to heal and then I should be ready to run.

I can't tell you how excited I am over the prospect of being able to just sprint along when I arrive in Florida for my vacation at the end of November.

Running on the beach.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I've run on the beach. It's beautiful to stare into the endless water while running. Only problem is that you are either running on flat but deep sand, or packed slanted sand. You can weigh the costs/benifits of each. It's still fun though.